In a world dominated by a take, make, waste mentality we work hard to create consciously made, couture textiles for everyday living. Your at home care practices are essential to ensure a long life for your product. And in return you'll find each Bella Notte piece only becomes softer with every launder and use. Together we can give our heirloom linens a good life.
Please read below for specifics on how best to care for all of your special Bella Notte pieces.
- Never use bleach or detergents with whiteners or brighteners as they break down fibers
- Never use standard stain removers to treat stains as they can permanently damage your product
- Avoid face care products with bleaching effects, like those containing benzoyl peroxide
- Do not dry clean or over-dry your product
- Avoid overloading your washing machine or washing with clothing – oversized loads and clothing with zippers or hooks may cause excess friction
- Avoid using top-loading washing machines with agitators for large pieces
- Ironing or steaming may cause lace to melt and velvet to streak
- Avoid direct sunlight on your product to minimize fading
- Wash in a mesh garment bag using The Laundress Delicate Wash
- Dry on no heat setting or line dry
- Avoid ironing or steaming Olivia lace - heat can melt lace
- Run the affected spot under a steady stream of cold water to try to lift the stain from the fibers.
- For additional treatment, apply The Laundress Stain Solution - one drop along with plenty of cold water.
- For best results, professionally launder your Divine Down inserts